Heritage Public Library sign up has started! We are doing things a little differently this year. Students can sign up for individual sessions they want to attend, they can attend 1 session or all 6. Students will complete activity sheets, reading logs and/or attend sessions and receive tickets to put into the drawings for the prizes on August 10th. The more they participate, the more chances to win.
The program is for students who have completed kindergarten or up to 5th grade. The student must have a Waggin library card or sign up for one. Students/parents have to sign up for sessions at the library and receive a packet with forms that must be turned in before attending session (the sooner the better though) We can take up to 25 students per session.
- July 13, 10 am – noon: Crystals and Geodes Rock!
- July 20, 10 am – noon: Rock Painting & Random Acts of Kindness
- July 27, 10 am – noon: Music Rocks & Rock Star Photo Booth
- August 3, 10:30 am-11:15 @ Fort Cherry Elementary Center, the Portable Planetarium for K-2, “What’s Up?”
- August 3, 11:30 am – 12:15pm @ Fort Cherry Elementary Center, the Portable Planetarium for 3-5 grade, “Planets”
- August 10, 10 am – noon: Home Depot Building Kit Workshop and drawing for prizes
- August 11, 8:30 – 10 pm, @ Heritage Park: Night Sky Watch (with parents or guardians)
Call (724) 926-8400 with questions.
Director, Heritage Public Library
52 Fourth St., McDonald, PA 15057